Dr. Juliet Burry MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Altamonte Springs, FL

3.8

May 4th, 2017
Find another doctor
Did not explain procedure prior to performing it. Procedure was extremely painful. Doctor left procedure room immediately and did not have any follow up after procedure.

April 8th, 2016
Always courteous
Dr. Burry and her staff make it an enjoyable visit. I have been going there now for about 6 months and I am thankful I found her. Dr.Burry has went several routes to treat my back pain and has thoroughly explained what is going to happen and what to expect each time. Dr. Burry does not rush you during appts but instead listens to what is going on. My husband is greeted every time he goes with me and I have never seen a staff be that courteous.(I think he just goes for the mints) I have never had excessive wait times and I have went in the morning and afternoon. Just a warning though Dr. Burry is always so pleasant your day might be turned around if you go in there in a bad mood. Thank you Dr.Burry and staff for all you do.

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Burry helped me when other doctors wanted to do surgery. She was able to manage my pain level with steroid injections. She is VERY professional and a good bed side manner. I would recommend her to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

September 21st, 2015
Courteous and kind Dr.
Absolutely one of the best doctors I have been to. Dr. Burry took the time to find out exactly what was going on and we made a plan to get my back and neck back to normal. She actually writes things down and is concerned about your well being. Refreshing to find a doctor that doesn't just want to write prescriptions and send you on your way. I would recommend her to anyone. Also her staff is very nice and friendly. Plus side is that the office is beautiful and relaxing. Blessed to have been referred there so I can get back to living a life with no pain.

January 19th, 2015
Thank You!
The office was so nice and the staff could not have been more pleasant and caring! Finally! A doctor that wants to fix me instead of medicate me to death! I am so happy to have found Dr Burry and her office of caring professionals. I can breathe easy now knowing I'm in good hands from the time I walk in to the time I leave. Thank you!

July 30th, 2014
Great Office
Dr Burry is wonderful! The staff is friendly & helpful always!

February 12th, 2013
A great Doctor
I have had chronic pain for over 5 years. Previous Doctors would just give me a prescription once a month and nothing else. Dr Burry's method is a combination of in office treatment and tailored medications. She is the best

May 15th, 2012
Horrible !!!! Not reccomended !!!!
This doctor does NOT listen, the staff is very rude, and she is NEVER on time for an appointment.

July 9th, 2011
Dr Burry appears to be very thorough. She wants to know all of the background of the patient prior to "jumping to save the day". Most of the office staff appears to be vry friendly, professional and knowledgable about many areas involvingvarious other medical business needs.

July 9th, 2011
chapy lu
Very patient oriented, Appears to be Interesteed in the betterment of her patients.

June 13th, 2011
stay away
Dr Burry Doesn't care about the patient in fact her knowledge about me as a patient was very limited. doesn't remember anything from one office visit to the next. my visit were on a monthly bases. Stay away!

February 16th, 2011