A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet DeCampos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliet DeCampos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet DeCampos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCampos graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. DeCampos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet M DeCampos MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. DeCampos practice?
- Dr. Juliet DeCampos has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliet DeCampos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.