A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder-Haynes graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Holder-Haynes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet Georgia Holder-Haynes MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juliet G. Holder-Haynes practice?
- Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes practices Surgery near Refugio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Refugio Surgeons.