Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Downtown Menlo Park
888 Oak Grove Ave
Ste 12
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-324-4400
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

excellent and very caring staff.I am currently a patient of Dr Kral and feel completely at easewith her.Highly recommend!

|  Oncologist & Support Team highest recommendation  |  show details
by SandyRhoads on Jan 27th, 2011

-After a mastectomy my surgeon recommended Dr Kral for my chemo treatments. -Within the first 10 minutes of meeting with Dr Kral, I went from "scared to death" to "feeling safe and comfortable with what was to come". This a result of Dr Kral's communication style and very personable manner. -Dr Kral takes care you holistically. Her team set up appointments on my behalf for tests and radiologist, relieving me at a time when taking action for myself was a challenge.-Juliet has empowered her entire staff (Carol, Madelaine, Bernice and Jennifer) to engage with you from the minute you come in to the minute you leave. Smiles, hellos, checking in with how you are doing.A VERY VERY WARM and POSITIVE environment.-What a surprise when I found myself "comfortable" having chemo treatments"!! Lounge chair, magazines,and most important: good-caring company!-My treatment ended Jan 2007. Rather than being relieved it was over..I regret I now only meet with my DREAM TEAM for follow-ups.

|  Dr. Kral and her staff are amazing!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2008

Dr. Kral and her wonderful staff are the most caring individuals I have ever met. They helped me through a really scary time in my life (cancer treatment) and are an inspiration!!

|  MD  |  show details
by Sue D. at Judy`sBook on Jun 30th, 2006 on judysbook.com

Excellent medicalonocology doctor. Very caring and top notch medical skills. I`ve been seeing her for at least 10 years. as followup to my breast cancer treatments which I had under her predecessor who sold the practice to Dr. Kral. I ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com