Dr. Juliet Lee Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Juliet Lee?

Dr. Lee definitely rocks!

Posted on September 16th, 2008

I am a very nervous patient. Dr. Lee and her supporting staff were great at putting me at ease, explaining the procedure (it was minor surgery) and following up with me afterwards. Dr. Lee is very down to earth, very approachable, which is important for me. I found her quite thorough. I liked that she personally called a day or two after the surgery to check on me, as did another member of the surgery team. Dr. Lee, I found to be easily accessible when I need to see her again to look at a broken suture. She fit me in to her schedule at really short notice, something which at times internists are unwilling to do.I certainly hope that I never have to do surgery again, but if ever I do, I would do, Dr. Lee would be my first choice.

Posted on September 17th, 2017