Dr. Juliet Marcia Nevins MD is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Nevins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nevins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. Nevins practice?
Dr. Juliet Nevins practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood General Practitioners and Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.