A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Nevins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Nevins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nevins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. Nevins practice?
Dr. Juliet Nevins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.