A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Nevins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Nevins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet M Nevins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Juliet Nevins has 9 office locations.
Dr. Juliet Nevins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.