Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Please don't take all her appts... she is just that good show details Please don't take all her appts... she is just that good
Jan 23rd, 2014

Smart, experienced, educated, insightful, caring, great communicator, takes the time to listen and great follow-up. She is just that good!

MD show details MD
Jan 12th, 2014

Her listening skills are phenomenal. She is compassionate, empathetic and values diversity. Her patients are s the center of her universe. her humanistic work is unparalleled. I will wait to see her anytime.

Jan 20th, 2013

Spends time with me at all times and treats me as a human being. She is caring, full of life and caring

Dr. Julieta Gabiola show details Dr. Julieta Gabiola
Mar 30th, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Julieta Gabiola was on March 21, 2012. It was quite an impressive visit and I appreciate how well she listened to what I had to say. She respected my beliefs and opinions on certain things and ultimately, I was treated with respect and care as an individual, not just as a number. Dr. Gabiola was very professional and pleasant. All these years I have searched for a PCP who would understand me and I found one in Dr. Gabiola. Aditionally, the staff who attended to my requirements, Preet (medical assistant) and Daryl (lab tech) were very efficient and diligent. They were very professional and friendly. Thank you to a great team!

Simply > the BEST show details Simply > the BEST
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Gabiola is smart, experienced, skilled and caring. She is the best!

May 6th, 2010

Compassionate, respectful, bright, personable, respectful of diversity,good follow through, comprehensive