A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julieta Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julieta Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julieta Santos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julieta Tanedo Santos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julieta T. Santos practice?
- Dr. Julieta Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julieta Santos practices Pediatrics near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Pediatricians.