Dr. Julieta Santos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 1st, 2016
It doesn't look they take seriously the higiene and seriousness of a pediatrics office. They have a chihuahua dog running around the office inside and the lobby. I think the department of health should inspect their proceedings.

January 18th, 2016
Dr Santos is wonderful Pediatrian. All 3 of my children have seen Dr Santos since birth. We love her.

October 11th, 2013
I have been going to Dr. Santos since I was born, I am now 22 and it's where I take my kids. She is an amazing doctor that provides excellent care, I have never had any issues. If you want a doctor that really cares about her patients needs, this is the place to go. My phone calls are always answered and if I need to make a last minute appointment they always find a way to see us. The office is always very clean and let's be honest, toys in doctors offices are filled with germs from all the sick kids that come in, I am glad they don't have any of those as my kids would try to play with them and they could possibly get sick.

October 6th, 2013
Director
After losing my job up north, I had to move to Orlando. I always brought up to the attention of my son two previous pediatricians his difficulty during exercise activity. A coworker recommended Dr Santos and I took my child to her. After a thorough examination she explained to me her concerns and the need for my child for more evaluation by a specialist. The specialist agreed with the concerns of Dr Santos. In my opinion, Dr Santos is truly an ANGEL. My family finds it a joy going to her office, everyone is helpful, cheerful and make you feel at home. The office is clean and uncluttered. There are no toys that can transmit germs.

August 1st, 2013
This place is filthy for a medical facility
Regular kitchen trashbags hanging from doorknobs for disposal of medical supplies not even a trashcan with a lid. Medical supplies being stored on a regular insulated lunch box not in even in proper containers. The AC was off and all the lights were off. The doctor does not have any nurses or medical assistants on staff and only a receptionist that is nousy and enters the room to give opinions when nowhere it shows his medical credentials. People can hear the doctor talking to patients in the waiting room no discretion whatsoever. They want you to do their job for them when it comes to asking other doctors offices for records when it can be as easy as them faxing it over. The facility feels like if you are going to someone's house to get checked not a physicians office specially not a pediatrics one. With all the lights off and fans of. They also never answer the phone for making an appointment I am scare of my children getting any vaccines done there as they could catch something else.

April 29th, 2012
If you want the bells and whistles go elsewhere
If you want a pediatrician that will know your child, call you back personally within minutes when your child is sick, gives great explanations and has never been wrong when making a diagnosis, this is the office for you. However, if you like brand new scales and tables, fancy waiting room furniture and staff in crisp ironed uniforms, you're better off with the cattle call multi doctor offices. Personally, I go for the personal touch and skill but that's just me. I can afford to go anywhere and this is where I take my kids.

February 25th, 2012
Exceptional Pediatrician
Dr Santos has been my pediatrician with my 3 children since they were born. I have a 7 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old. She was also my younger brothers pediatrician when he was little. She is very accurate in her daignosis and involved in her patients. She uses a one on one approach giving the experience more a more personal feel. In regular doctor offices they get u in and out so quick you dont feel that your doctor even remembers your child at each visit. At Dr santos' office you feel that she always remembers each child and treats them in a caring manner. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking a pediatrician. When we moved out of the area I loved her so much that I wouldnt even switch doctors. So I drive 40 min just to take my kids to still see her!

February 1st, 2012
My kids and I love her...
I have two kids my son who is 16 and my daugher who is now 14 and Dr. Santos has been there pediatrician since day one. She has always been there for all of us. I just recently visited her office with my daughter and I have been going back and forth on the phone with her and Fernando, who also is a great help. I have such a busy schedule and she was kind enough to call me after hours to see if she could help me. When we go into her office she makes us feel like family,and never thinks twice about it. I obviously read a few of the other comments and sorry that you had a bad experience. But i like that her office is simple and that she comes off as old school in her ways. I like the fact that the equipment is simple and not so comfusing for us non doctors to understand. My concern is she makes my kids her number one priorty while they are their so if her office isn't colorful enough for some and her equipment is doesnt please you remember its about your child and how she takes care of them. I trust Dr Santos and her office with my kids health and thank them for all the years shes taking care of them.

November 13th, 2011
Love Dr Santos~
Dr Santos is my grandsons doctor. He will be 2 next week. She has been the only doctor he has seen and I will continue to bring him to her office. She is caring and takes the time to explain things to me. She listens and answers my questions. The thing that I am most appreciative of is, the minute we walk in the office, all of the staff knows my grandsons name. It is a very personal experience. Another important thing is, she doesn't keep toys out in the waiting room and I appreciate that. You can't mix toys with sick and well kids. Her assistant Fernando is a super nice person! I would recommend Dr Santos to anyone looking for QUALITY care for their children! Thank you, Dr Santos!

July 11th, 2011
DO not recommend!
I have had Dr. Santos for my daughter since she was born, she will be 2 yrs old soon and I finally was able to change providers! This Dr is very unprofessional and had none of her licenses or diplomas anywhere to be seen. Made me wonder if she was really a Dr. The office is horrible,its entirely stark white and has a stale smell all the time. There are old torn up examination tables that look like they have never been changed since 1980! This dr has no employees, just her son who comes in once in a while to help out at the front desk. She never wears protective gloves when looking at my child, or ever seen her wash her hands between patients!! I had to change the Dr!! Thank god my child has only been to see her for procedural yearly check ups and shots or else i would have changed her sooner. She also has repeated unnecessary blood work on my child practically traumatizing her when previous results were normal. I do not recommend her to anyone. Beware.

September 17th, 2010
Simply the best pediatrician in all of Centeral Florida. I've taken my children to Pilar Gonzalez and Nazim Merchant. I wasn't very happy them. Sometimes you have to wait a while to be taken an exam room, but believe me, you can't go wrong with Dr Santos. She's been in practice for over 30 years, and if she retires, I don't know what I would do. If you are looking for the absolute best pediatrician that loves what she does, make an appointment with Dr Julieta Santos!

June 16th, 2010
Excellent pediatrician
Have been bringing my two sons to Dr. Santos since relocating to from Kansas City to Orlando in 1997. My husband and I were looking for a good pediatrician in Orlando, and someone recommended Dr. Santos way down in Kissimmee. To make a long story short, we live 23 miles away from her clinic, and it's well worth the drive. We made an appointment for our two sons, and by the time their appointment was over, we were convinced that we had found an EXCELLENT pediatrician. She takes her time with the boys, and she takes the time to explain things. When they get sick, her diagnoses are dead-on accurate. She is one pediatrician that KNOWS what she is talking about, and she is a pediatrician that we TRUST. Her office is clean, and her staff is more than willing to accomodate us for an appoinment on the very same day we call. Great service and high quality medical care!