A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliette Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juliette E. Hughes practice?
Dr. Juliette Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.