A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliette Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliette Evelyn Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juliette E. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Juliette Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juliette Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID.
See Nampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.