Dr. Juliette Hughes MD Patient Reviews

May 3rd, 2016
She is amaizing

November 4th, 2015
unsatisfied
I'v seen Dr.hughes for 2 of my children. She is ok ,but I really don't recommend her. I feel like shes always in a hurry and doesn't give me a chance tell her how we feel. Is very uncomfortable .. she explains everything so fast like she wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible . She never takes a seat. I feel like I'm wasting her time or something. I'am very disappointed , If I ever get pregnant again ! I will find a different doctor. Yeah she has a sense of humor, but that doesn't mean she wll take a chair and listen to you!!!.

March 14th, 2015
The very best
Julie delivered both of my babies. She is a wonderful doctor, and an amazing person. I recommend her to every woman I know. God put her here to do this job.

February 20th, 2014
AMAZING Dr!
I have been a patient of Dr. Hughes's for the past 10 years. Over this time I have developed a relationship with her not only as a patient but as a friend. She has ALWAYS gone above and beyond while caring for me. I have referred so many people to her who absolutely love her as well. Dr. Hughes has a great sense of humor and is someone easy to talk to. Always making you feel comfortable and at home when seeing her. Some of the comments below are so out there, it infuriates me! All I can say is CONSIDER THE SOURCE! If you went to collections, maybe you should have paid your bill. (Imagine that) Dr. Hughes requiring an ultrasound prior to giving you meds to help with your miscarriage is only confirming that you have already lost your baby. The humane thing to do so that she wasn't helping in terminating a pregnancy. You should count yourself lucky that she cares enough to assure that she was doing the right thing. And to the person that said she is money hungry.... You really have no clue. She is the most giving person I have ever met. She has the biggest heart of any physician that I have ever dealt with. It's unfortunate that any negative comments at all have been shared, but as someone who has dealt with her for a long time, all I can say is that those negative comments are the furthest thing from the truth!! She truly is AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone!

June 17th, 2013
Would not recommend
I came to her for a yearly exam and to discuss trying to conceive. I was not impressed with her at all, I would ask her a question and she would talk right over the top of me and not let me finish my questions. She never even answered my questions directly. She was extremely quick and I got nothing out of my visit with her. I will be trying someone else. Her front desk staff was very unfriendly as well. As a manager of a Health Care Office, I was not impressed with this office and doctor

July 4th, 2011
Awesome Doctor-Awesome Person
Words really can not describe how great Dr. Juliette Hughes is. I have friends that have complained about their doctor and I can not even relate. She has a casual but professional manner and never makes you feel panicked. Even though her job does require bad news or advising a patient of precautions she does it in a matter of fact way. When my son was born she was so calm and allowed the process to take it's course naturally. The lights were dimmed in the delivery room and her voice was so soothing. Her sense of humor is great-sometimes I dont know if she is cracking a joke, thats what makes her so funny! She delivered my son and came back the next morning (6 hours later)-to check on me and and my son. Currently I am pregnant and my husband and I have decided if this child is a girl we will be giving her the middle name of "Juliette". When people ask me, "who is your OB?" I say Dr. Juliette Hughes- 2 out of 3 people usually know her and have nothing but great things to say about her.

May 3rd, 2011
I love Dr. Hughes!
Dr. Hughes is an amazing doctor and person. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a good doctor that they can count on to be there and even answer cell phone calls when you have an emergency - that's the kind of doctor she is. If you plan on having her as your doctor through pregnancy, you can bet she will be the one delivering your baby. Not like some doctor offices where there may be 1 of 3 who will be "on call" that week or weekend or night. She zipped to the hospital when I was admitted over a weekend and checked on me periodically while in labor, she then stayed there for hours while we waited for something to happen (not in my room, but checking on other patients, doing paperwork or what-not and was there when needed). She came back and checked on me the next day and said hi to baby - not all doctors do this!The one BIG complaint I have is the staff at her reception counter in her office she owns with her husband in Nampa where you go for prenatal care is very unfriendly and at times quite rude. The nurses are all nice and more than happy to answer any questions, but the nice office and feel is thrown off by the women you have to call to schedule appointments, who don't greet you when you walk in and who have no communication skills whatsoever. They made me very uncomfortable and sometimes I didn't even want to call in with a question because I didn't want to have to talk to them. The nurses on the other hand who call you back are very cordial. It is weird such an amazing doctor with an incredible character could have such opposite people working for her.

March 29th, 2010
Love Her!
Juliette is great! She's personable, humorous and attentive. To the above comment that she's not a good Dr., it must be hard going through life with absolutely no sense of humor! I think she's funny!

November 15th, 2009
I have never felt more comfortable with a Dr. than with Dr. Julie Hughes. She is down to earth and actually makes you feel like she cares about you as a patient/person, not just a number walking through her door. I was also able to be present during the delivery of a family member's baby and she was the OB. She was awesome. I can not wait to have my baby delivered by Dr. Hughes. I would recommend her to anyone.

July 31st, 2009
Not a good Dr.
I was seeing her husband Dr. Hughes but he couldn't make it at one of my appointments and I saw her. She walks in and says " I'm the smart Dr. and Dustan is the one with the looks." I thought that was stupid to even say because I wasn't there to pick up her husband I was pregnant wanting to get an update on my unborn child. Not something you say to a pateint!!

May 26th, 2009
Awesome doctor
She is the best doctor I have ever had and I will miss her when I have to move.