Dr. Juliette Lomax Homier MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Fort Pierce, FL

September 24th, 2015
Exceptional Care
The doctor and her staff are caring, kind and efficient. I took my daughter to see her for care. That's the best recommendation I can make.

May 20th, 2013
Dr. Lomax is the very thorough and takes her time at each visit. She has never tried to rush me through and listens to each concern with care. She is an awesome doctor

January 16th, 2012
Same problem with Radiology....
I was quoted radiology bill would be $75.00, but got a bill for $275.00, SO BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
but I had the same problem with the staff qouting radiology fees to me. They quoted $100.00 and the actual price was $275.00 (this was for a pap smear). It seems dishonest.

March 8th, 2011
I love this doctor. She makes me feel like my health is important to her.

February 17th, 2010
A big concern
When I made my appointment I asked how much it would cost. I was told a price. I went to the appt expecting to pay within the range given. I was acutally charged $2.00 less than the lowest price quoted. HOWEVER, I was much surprised when two and a half weeks later I recieved a bill from a lab for the test (One of which I did not even ask for - I was just told it was standard procedure, which later I found out from another nurse was not necessary) that was more than double the price I had to pay in the office. When I asked how much it would cost common sense, courtesy and professionalism would have dictated the ENTIRE price. Dr. Lomax is a wonderful doctor but the fact that there was not an 'up-frontness' about the cost of the test (one of which I would never have gotten had I realized the cost or the non-necessity of it). I am greatly discouraged over this lack of care for patients - it was known that I did not have insurance - -- yet an expensive, unnecessary, unasked for test was given. I will strongly consider not returning to the office.

July 29th, 2008