A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Louis-Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Louis-Charles is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis-Charles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Louis-Charles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nphs - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliette Elizabeth Louis-Charles DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juliette E. Louis-Charles practice?
- Dr. Juliette Louis-Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliette Louis-Charles practices Family Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Family Physicians.