Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Juliette Quintero-Solivan
Juliette Quintero-Solivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Juliette Quintero-Solivan is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. She speaks English.
Juliette Quintero-Solivan has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Juliette Quintero-Solivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.