A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Saad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juliette S. Saad practice?
Dr. Juliette Saad practices Neurology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.