A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Saad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliette Saad Saad MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Juliette S. Saad practice?
- Dr. Juliette Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juliette Saad practices Neurology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.