A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliette Slomka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliette Slomka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Slomka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliette Slomka MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juliette Slomka practice?
- Dr. Juliette Slomka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juliette Slomka practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists.