A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juline Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juline Bryson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juline Bryson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juline Michele Bryson MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Juline M. Bryson practice?
- Dr. Juline Bryson has 1 office location.
Dr. Juline Bryson practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.