A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Ramirez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julio A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Julio Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Ramirez practices Pediatrics near Centreville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD.
See Centreville Pediatricians.