Dr. Julio Araujo MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology San Antonio, TX

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr., takes the time you need with him. Does NOT rush through your visit.

May 6th, 2015
He is amazing doctor that takes the time to help his Patients and he cares for them as well on how to treat them.

February 10th, 2014
How lucky I got!
Dr Araujo is an Absolute Angel. When he speaks with you it is though you are the most important person in the world. His eyes speak volumes. He genuinely cares. Yes he runs late, but only because he explains everything to you and answers all your questions in a way you can understand. I was grief stricken when I find our out I was ill. Dr Araujo almost made me feel lucky for finding him as a doctor. I have complete faith in him and he will call me himself to find out how I'm doing. They don't make them any better then him. I even have his cell number. He could teach a lot of doctors how to be a great doctor. His compassion and kind words bring tears to my eyes. I know I am sick and my days are numbered but I will go with a smile on my face for meeting an absolute angel. There is no better doctor and that's a fact. I love you Dr Araujo. You are a godsend and I wish you all the best!

July 29th, 2013
Good medical, poor time-management...
You people have got to be kidding!! Waiting for 1 hour is bad enough, but 2 hours??? I would'nt wait for my mother for 2 hours. There is absolutely NO excuse for a doctor to repeatedly show up at the office 1 hour after my appointment time. Time management is as important as medical knowledge. I spoke with this guy about his time management skills, and he just poopooed me. I walked out after 70 minutes waiting, never to return. If he tries to bill Medicare for an office visit, they will hear from me!!!

February 16th, 2013
Fue triste para saber su enfermera izquierda. Ahora hay otra chica y esa estúpida hombre. El Dr. Araujo debería haber mantenido a su enfermera, porque le hizo muchas cosas buenas para nosotros, que ya no tienen buena gente y el dr. ya no es agradable.

December 4th, 2012
Gran doctor y enfermera, Oficina mal hombre
Dr. Julio es realmente bueno para nosotros y es as que la seora (enfermera) en su oficina, pero el otro hombre es muy promedio me en el telfono y en la ventana. No tiene seguro y hablan a poco ingls y debido a esto no le gusta me pero la seora enfermeraes muy til, pero ella no habla espaol. Al menos es agradable aunque no tengo seguro y Dr. Julio seguir cuidar de m y me vea libre.

March 11th, 2012
Dr. Araujo and his nurse are the best I've seen in years. He takes as much time as needed and his nurse is so kind. I've finely found a dr and nurse that I plan to keep as long as I need to see doctors. I can't say much for the other man in the office, but the nurse is great. You can tell that the doctor and his nurse get along great and she (the nurse) is on top of things. If you need something she's the one to get it done. Just don't depend on the other guy that works there.

February 20th, 2012
Great follow up
I have never had a doctor call me himself to follow up on me. His availability to his patients is unmatched. He may run late most times, but when it's your turn he makes you feel as though your the only patient in the office. I will never need another doctors! I count it as a blessing to have him care for me.

April 18th, 2011
I have never seen nor experienced the magnitude of genuine care and concern that exudes Dr. Araujo. His vast knowledge of the human body and all that can afflict it is unsurpassed. At last I am getting the help I need! He did undergo a staff change recently and has now hired a great nurse to assist him. Between the two of them nothing slips by and at last I can rest easy that I am getting the help and support I need to become healthy again. Once you have an appointment with him no other doctor will ever compare. Definitely the best of the best!

April 10th, 2011
Great MD and nurse
I've been to a whole lot of drs but this is the last one I will have. He and his nurse really care about their patients and the dr spends as much time as needed with you and never rushes you out the door. His nurse really knows her stuff too! That other man in the office needs to learn from those two because he's not the nicest person to deal with but DR Araujo and his nurse sure makes up for it!

January 21st, 2011
He is partner and nurse are the best I've seen in many years. There should be more people like them. The only negative thing I can say is the front office people are somewhat flighty/blonde/and lacking a bit of commen sence,but otherwise the doctors and their nurse can't be beat!!

December 28th, 2010
Extremely Unprofessional Staff!
I've witnessed the office change through several front/back office staff. They are rude and incompetent. I've has several occassions were I've been spoken to rudely and/or promised a call back and never received a call. Dr. Araujo is a fantastic and caring doctor; however, he is NEVER on time for his appointments. I've waiting up to 2 hours for him and found out that he wasn't even in the office yet. In a total of about 6 visits, I've waited for him each time for a minimum of 1hr. His staff has forgotten to call in Rx for me; taken incorrect blood samples from me; run incorrect tests; and I've even had a nurse make inappropriate (sexual) remarks while conversing with me (she thought she was being funny but did not intend to be offensive). His staff is a very poor representation of the doctor who is wonderful...when he finally comes into the office. It's a shame.