A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Delgado, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Delgado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Delgado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julio Delgado practice?
- Dr. Julio Delgado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Delgado practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.