A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Delgado, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Delgado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Bernardo Delgado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julio B. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Julio Delgado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Delgado practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.