A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Badin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Badin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Badin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badin graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Badin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Badin MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Julio Badin practice?
- Dr. Julio Badin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julio Badin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Flint Pathologists.