A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Batista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Batista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Batista graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Batista has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Antonio Batista MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julio A. Batista practice?
- Dr. Julio Batista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Batista practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.