Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Batista
Dr. Julio Batista, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Batista is affiliated with Coral Gables Hospital, Medical Arts Surgery Center and Westchester General Hospital. Dr. Batista has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Batista has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julio Batista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Raul Ebran-Gonzalez
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami, FL 0.50 mi8
Dr. Sabriya Ishoof
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami, FL 1.05 mi15
Dr. Humberto Barrios
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami, FL 1.05 mi39