Learn more about Dr. Julio Bravo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Bravo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Bravo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Bravo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bravo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio R. Bravo practice?
Dr. Julio Bravo practices Rheumatology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Rheumatologists.