Dr. Julio Bravo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Bravo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Julio Bravo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

Not caring..

This doctor could care less about his patients. You get 15 mins..If your condition changes or you have a new problem he just looks at you and offers no solution. He never reviews your last visit or lab work. He tells you he is giving you a new pain prescription without checking interactions with other medications you are taking. When asking him for blood work to check ra factors or cpt.. he said he only goes by sed.rate blood work.He is lazy and burned out..and you are just another $300.00 in his pocket..He never post his Dr. ..notes on my chart..I encourage you to seek treatment elsewhere..

January 21st, 2017

Does Dr Bravo treat Osteoporosis?

I have been to Dr Bravo, however it's been several years. I have severe Osteoporosis, I had been going to a Endocinologyist in the past for this, however, now he went to the veterans association. Since I was Dr Bravo's patient in the past and had a lot of respect for him, I wanted to see if he also treated Osteoporosis?

November 30th, 2016

I've only had an initial visit but my first impression is that this doctor really cares about your condition and pain. Dr. Bravo seems very personable and explains what's going on. His office staff is very friendly and professional as well.

May 6th, 2016

Dr. Bravo is knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner....I would highly recommend this practice!!!

June 17th, 2013

WHY?

I drove over 70 miles to see this doctor. It was my first - and last-visit. Perhaps it was a bad day for him, but he never examined me in any shape, form, or fashion. He read the reports my FNP had sent and the information I had sent. He re-ordered a blood test I had had 2 months earlier and prescribed Requip for my RLS. He asked me no questions about my conditions, offered no advice, nothing! I walked out in disbelief that I had traveled that far for so little care and concern. It was even worse when I got the bill....$400 for an office visit where he spent maybe 15 min. Another $233 for the blood work that wasn't necessary. A waste of time and money!

January 23rd, 2017