A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Guerra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Univ Of Tn
- Fort Sanders Sevier Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Guerra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Julio Guerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julio Guerra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.