A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Cabrera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Cabrera, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Cabrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cabrera MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Julio Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Julio Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julio Cabrera practices Anatomic Pathology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Park Ridge Pathologists.