A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Castellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Castellan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellan graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Castellan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Castellan MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Castellan practice?
- Dr. Julio Castellan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Castellan practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Hollywood Emergency Physicians.