Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez?

October 12th, 2017

Lip Enhancement

Finding a qualified physician with excellent technical skill AND personal skill isn’t easy and I found Dr. Clavijo-Alvare to have both. He listened to my desires and was very engaged throughout the process. He provided a lot of education on the procedure and did a thorough assessment of my current anatomy and how that would work with the enhancement. I felt prepared and educated prior to him proceeding with the procedure, which he preformed. Several times throughout the procedure, he would stop so that I could see the progress and provide input. Thus far, I am pleased with my results!

October 12th, 2017

Revision Rhinoplasty

I highly recommend Dr. Clavijo- Alvarez! I had a revision rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with my results. He is truly a compassionate,amazing and friendly doctor. He is very honest and made me feel so comfortable. My surgery and recovery went very smooth. He even calls to check up on you hours after your procedure...impressive!! I had minimal pain and only needed Tylenol and Motrin as her prescribed( I didn't take one narcotic).This was the best decision I have ever made for myself. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone!!

September 26th, 2017

Amazing doctor, experience, and results!!!

Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez truly was the best doctor I ever had the pleasure of working with. I recently lost over 40lbs and my breasts were severely misshapen and deformed. He took in to consideration my concerns, desires, and answered every question fully. His staff has also been wonderful to work with!!

May 9th, 2017

Breast lift after implant removal

Dr. C sets the standard for remarkable care. Every interaction with him has been impressive. His nurses are wonderful, and the surgery center care was unbelievable. The anesthesiology team, the pre op and post op nurses made me feel comfortable before, during and after surgery. Dr. C really cares. He sets the gold standard. I would give him my highest recommendation- without hesitation. He is the best.

May 4th, 2017

Double Mastectomy and reconstruction

Dr. Clavijo was there's for my double mastectomy and took on my breast reconstruction. He and his staff made me feel completely comfortable since our first meeting and gave me undivided attention and genuine care since day one. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in spot on recommendations each step of the way. He kept my spirits high and helped turn what could've been a devastating time into a renewal both physically and emotionally. Plus my new "girls" are fab! ;) He came highly recommend to me and I will gladly pass that on. I will absolutely return for future services. Thank you, Dr. Julio!!!

May 4th, 2017

Double Mastectomy and reconstruction success!

April 14th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

I've wanted rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember, but was always too nervous to actually go through with it. I am so glad I found Dr. Clavijo because he is the best surgeon that I could have ever asked for. He is so friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable - he truly cares about his patients and put all my concerns at ease. I told him what I didn't like about my nose (everything) and he created a custom powerpoint with my photos to show me what could be done and gave me realistic expectations. I had my procedure done 2 weeks ago and I am already thrilled with the results. He gave me what I wanted and actually made my nose look better than I could have ever imagined! He even personally called me the night of my surgery to check in and see how I was feeling. I would definitely go back to him if I ever wanted another procedure!

December 17th, 2016

Neck Lift

Had procedure over 2 years ago. I still feel like I have a tight noose from below ear lobe to other ear lobe. This is very annoying. After neck lift, jowls now hang much more than they did before. When I went back for check up, he was no longer with the practice and another Dr. told me I could have that issue taken care of for another 10,000 dollars.. I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A DR.'S FAILURE TO COMPLETE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

November 22nd, 2016

Dr. Clavijo is amazing! So glad I chose him for my surgery. Every aspect of my procedure was wonderful. Would recommend to anyone he is a great person!

November 22nd, 2016

Mrs. Stomach Flat

I absolutely love the work of Dr. Alvarez. He and his staff are very professional and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I'm elated that I chose

November 21st, 2016

Breast reconstruction and augmentation

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in my left breast at the age of 38. While my health was my top priority, the cosmetic outcome was very important to me. I decided to have a unilateral skin/nipple sparing mastectomy with reconstruction. My surgical oncologist recommended Dr. Clavijo. I was obviously nervous during the first appointment, and completely overwhelmed. From the very beginning, I felt he cared about what I was going through. He shared some personal experiences with me and also used his sense of humor to put me and my husband at ease. By the end of the first appointment, I was certain that I was in good hands. Dr. Clavijo thoroughly explained the process that would include a tissue expander that would later be exchanged for an implant. I also opted for an augmentation of my healthy breast. For the first time since my initial diagnosis, I felt optimistic about my life after cancer. I had three surgeries at two different hospitals, and each time all of the nurses and staff had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Clavijo. Not only did they think he was an excellent surgeon, but they enjoy working with him. Dr. Clavijo called after each surgery to see how I was doing. He explained everything that was going to happen thoroughly and encouraged questions. The staff at his office was friendly and helpful. His practice helped me through one of the hardest times of my life, and my family and I will always be grateful. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures. Not only am I now cancer free, but the cosmetic results have exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Clavijo to anyone not only because is he an excellent surgeon, but the way he treats his patients is second to none.

November 9th, 2016

pleased

dr alverez repaired a job that another PS in the area did. this other PS was too arrogant and full of himself saying he couldnt see nothing wrong, but when i went to dr alverez he was so understanding and fixed the problem which was an infected stitch that was left behind, for approx 16 months, got infected and made an encasement that puckered and large. month later you can not even see where it was thanks to dr alverez