Overall Review

4.8

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Clavijo is amazing! So glad I chose him for my surgery. Every aspect of my procedure was wonderful. Would recommend to anyone he is a great person!

Tummy Tuck Pleased
I was new to the area and wanted to get some work done to make me look more pleasing. I researched several doctors and came across Dr. Alvarez's profile. I read his profile and researched him and his work. I must admit I was pleased with what I read. I called and scheduel and appointment to have a consultation. The process was easy and effortless. I was happy with the visit and felt comfortable to schedule my procedure. I did call and research other doctors, but I felt most comfortable with him. He was very professional and always upfront.

Mrs. Stomach Flat
I absolutely love the work of Dr. Alvarez. He and his staff are very professional and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I'm elated that I chose

November 20th, 2016
Breast reconstruction and augmentation
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in my left breast at the age of 38. While my health was my top priority, the cosmetic outcome was very important to me. I decided to have a unilateral skin/nipple sparing mastectomy with reconstruction. My surgical oncologist recommended Dr. Clavijo. I was obviously nervous during the first appointment, and completely overwhelmed. From the very beginning, I felt he cared about what I was going through. He shared some personal experiences with me and also used his sense of humor to put me and my husband at ease. By the end of the first appointment, I was certain that I was in good hands. Dr. Clavijo thoroughly explained the process that would include a tissue expander that would later be exchanged for an implant. I also opted for an augmentation of my healthy breast. For the first time since my initial diagnosis, I felt optimistic about my life after cancer. I had three surgeries at two different hospitals, and each time all of the nurses and staff had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Clavijo. Not only did they think he was an excellent surgeon, but they enjoy working with him. Dr. Clavijo called after each surgery to see how I was doing. He explained everything that was going to happen thoroughly and encouraged questions. The staff at his office was friendly and helpful. His practice helped me through one of the hardest times of my life, and my family and I will always be grateful. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures. Not only am I now cancer free, but the cosmetic results have exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Clavijo to anyone not only because is he an excellent surgeon, but the way he treats his patients is second to none.

November 8th, 2016
pleased
dr alverez repaired a job that another PS in the area did. this other PS was too arrogant and full of himself saying he couldnt see nothing wrong, but when i went to dr alverez he was so understanding and fixed the problem which was an infected stitch that was left behind, for approx 16 months, got infected and made an encasement that puckered and large. month later you can not even see where it was thanks to dr alverez

November 3rd, 2016
Surgery on April 18, 2016
First off let me say I normally read reviews but don't write them, this is my first. My experience was perfect. I had major surgery for hernias (8 to be exact) and Dr Clavijo was the plastic surgeon who closed me up and followed with my post op visits. He has great bed side manors and always took the time to answer any questions I had. I had no pain after the surgery and never needed any pain pills. I think the greatest compliment that can be paid to any doctor is the ones that come from other doctors and nurses. In the hospital, every time I was asked who my surgeon was and I would tell them it was always followed with “OH He’s really good”. I heard that from my PCP, my nurses in the hospital and my home visiting nurses. I think that speaks volumes. I have addition surgery coming up in a few weeks and am not worried about it because I know who the surgeon will be. Hope this help anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

September 20th, 2016
Dr Alvarez and his staff are the best, they make you feel at home. I had fraxel co2 lasor and my ears repaired, the staff are the nicest ladies and you can tell they love their jobs and love working for the doctor. He is also very funny and kind. He makes you understand what you are getting done and doesn't rush or make you feel dumb for any questions asked. I will forever being coming here as they treatment for my face really helped and was well worth it.

September 16th, 2016
Best Decision in my Breast Cancer Journey
Dr. Clavijo was always very thorough in explaining all my treatment options, his recommendations, and answering any and every question I had. His bedside manner, attention to detail, and compassion for what he does is reflected in every aspect of my experience with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone and am in love with the work he has done on me. He worked very closely with my breast cancer surgeon and was very highly recommended to me. He was the best decision in my journey of breast reconstruction and my road to physical recovery :)

August 30th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez is an extremely talented and skilled surgeon. My procedure was a wonderful experience - as far as surgeries go. The pre-op education is excellent - explains everything that will take place and prepares you for what to expect and reduces anxiety going into surgery. My pain was so successfully managed that I was able to be off pain medications within 72 hours of surgery. The office staff is extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend :)

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Clavijo and the staff at Renova are absolutely amazing. I was on the fence about Botox and filler for a long time because I did not want to look unnatural. I voiced my concerns to Dr. Clavijo, and he did my botox and filler perfectly! My closest friends don't even know I got it. I would never see another plastic surgeon other than the best, which is Dr. Clavijo.

July 4th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
Money well spent! I have three children and with each pregnancy, my stomach stretched more and more. By the time my third child was born, my skin was so flabby, and I had horrible stretch marks covering most of my abdomen. I thought about the surgery for years, but was concerned about the price and the recovery time. Once my youngest child turned 11, I decided that it was time. I am in good shape, exercise 3-4 times a week, and eat healthy. I met with Dr. Alvarez and he was wonderful. He and his office staff were easy to work with and answered all of my questions and concerns. I had the surgery done on a Wednesday. Because I work from home, I went back to work on Friday. I had very little pain. The recovery was quick and easy. I even went to my son's basketball game on Sunday. I am so happy with the results. My stomach looks amazing! This surgery was one of the best decision I made. I would highly recommend Dr. Alvarez. He was truly amazing and the results are unbelievable. I could not be happier!

May 24th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon Around!
Everything about Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez is amazing. He has the best bedside manner, is not pushy and very matter of fact. He explains everything in such detail and spends more than enough time with his patients. He even calls to check on his patients after surgery. Dr Clavijo-Alvarez is one of a kind, and I was lucky enough to find him. I am in love with the results of my tummy tuck! If you are looking into getting a cosmetic procedure done, look no further, you will be overjoyed with the results as I am. He aims to please.