A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Coello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Coello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Coello MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Coello practice?
- Dr. Julio Coello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julio Coello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.