A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Coello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Coello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Coello practice?
Dr. Julio Coello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.