A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Conrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Conrado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Conrado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrado graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Conrado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Eduardo Conrado MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Conrado practice?
- Dr. Julio Conrado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julio Conrado practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists, Bonita Springs Pulmonologists, and Bonita Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.