A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Davalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Davalos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Davalos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davalos graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Davalos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Gustave Davalos MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julio G. Davalos practice?
- Dr. Julio Davalos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Julio Davalos practices Urology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Madison, WV.
See Glen Burnie Urologists.