A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Fernandez-Bombino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Bombino graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Fernandez-Bombino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Alejandro Fernandez-Bombino MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julio A. Fernandez-Bombino practice?
- Dr. Julio Fernandez-Bombino has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Fernandez-Bombino practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Nephrologists.