Dr. Julio Ferreiro Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 23rd, 2010

WARNING - STAY AWAY FROM THIS QUACK!!!!

This so-called "doctor" must have cheated his way through the U of M in order to get his degree. Not only was the entire experience of waiting around his dirty waiting room after being treated rudely by his receptionist a waste of time, but his mis-diagnosis of my problem led to his prescribing meds that made me worse off than I was when I went to see him. He seemed hurried with me and made me feel like he had something else to get to rather than to try to actually tryo to figure out what was going on with me. After seeing another doctor about the same issue, I learned how Ferreiro's mis-diagnosis caused me pain and discomfort unnecessarily. Stay clear of this clown!

COPD