Dr. Julio Gundian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Gundian?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Julio Gundian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2016

Not what I had hoped for. Asking me for Mayo equipment available instead of knowing it. Never bother to take or look at pages filled out in waiting room. Just very disappointed with him on many levels.

August 25th, 2015

Dr. Gundian was very professional, friendly and assuring.

February 5th, 2015

Friendly with a sense of humor and has extensive knowledge and practice in the field of urology.... He performed my prostrate biopsy when I reached a PSA reading of 10.7. Under his care, today (4 years later ) I have a PSA reading of 3.8

January 13th, 2014

Great doctor

Great doctor - saved my dad's life! The phone number shown on this website for Dr. Gundian isn't correct.

August 8th, 2013

Very Nice Man

I honestly don't know what to think of the other reviews. He is an extremely nice man. He helped treat my prostate cancer and I feel better than ever! He cares greatly about his patients. I saw him in Orlando Magizine's Best Doctors. With his personality and skills, I am honestly not suprised he made it to the magazine.

July 23rd, 2013

Rude, Uncaring, Unprofessional

THIS DOCTOR WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN HIS MANNER AND EVEN RUDE. THE ONE PROCEDURE HE PERFORMED ON ME HE WAS ROUGH AND HE SHOWED NO CONCERN FOR THE EXTREME PAIN I WAS IN. HE WAS INSULTING IN A PERSONAL NATURE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY WORST ENEMY AND OF COURSE WOULD NEVER VISIT HIM AGAIN MYSELF.

July 6th, 2013

He doesn't care

I had a surgery with Dr. Gudian about 6mnths ago. 2wks after the surgery the symptoms returned. When I told him about it he said it was normal & not to worry. After another 2wks the symptoms begain to get worse & again he said that it was normal, but scheduled an appointment & prescribed me some pain meds which did little help. After about another week I again told him that the symptoms went getting any better. He then tells me that the surgery didn't take & there was nothing else he could do... Basically shrugged his shoulders at me & said he was sorry. I would NEVER suggest this Doctor to anyone & tell them to so more research before accepting him as theirs. Worst doctor I have ever been to & felt like I was more a problem to him then someone I looked to for health advice.

August 11th, 2012

cares only about money

Was seen by dr gundian at the hospital. When discharged was told the firm didn't accept medicaid and to come back when I had insurance. I gt medicare a short time later but chose another doctor who cares more about humans than where tbe money is coming from."

November 18th, 2011

Julio is probably the greatest doctor I have ever visited. Hilarious and professional. I wish I needed to get the procedure again so I can have him preform the procedure again. I will be telling everyone about his greatness.

September 17th, 2010

Richard Barcott

I would highly recommend Dr. Gundian. He helped me with my prostate cancer treatment and I am now well because of his excellent treatment. I certainly understand why he is rated as "One of the Best Doctors" according to the "Orlando-The City's Magazine".

May 11th, 2016