Dr. Julio Gundian, MD
Urologist
Video profile

by George Snyder on Feb 5th, 2015

Friendly with a sense of humor and has extensive knowledge and practice in the field of urology.... He performed my prostrate biopsy when I reached a PSA reading of 10.7. Under his care, today (4 years later ) I have a PSA reading of 3.8

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Terry on Jan 13th, 2014

Great doctor - saved my dad's life! The phone number shown on this website for Dr. Gundian isn't correct.

Very Nice Man show details Very Nice Man
by Ron J. on Aug 8th, 2013

I honestly don't know what to think of the other reviews. He is an extremely nice man. He helped treat my prostate cancer and I feel better than ever! He cares greatly about his patients. I saw him in Orlando Magizine's Best Doctors. With his personality and skills, I am honestly not suprised he made it to the magazine.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Randy K on Aug 3rd, 2013

Great doctor! All of my family and extended family goes to him! (15 of us total) I have never had such a caring and helpful doctor. He fits me in whenever I need him the next day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Rude, Uncaring, Unprofessional show details Rude, Uncaring, Unprofessional
Jul 23rd, 2013

THIS DOCTOR WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN HIS MANNER AND EVEN RUDE. THE ONE PROCEDURE HE PERFORMED ON ME HE WAS ROUGH AND HE SHOWED NO CONCERN FOR THE EXTREME PAIN I WAS IN. HE WAS INSULTING IN A PERSONAL NATURE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY WORST ENEMY AND OF COURSE WOULD NEVER VISIT HIM AGAIN MYSELF.

He doesn't care show details He doesn't care
Jul 6th, 2013

I had a surgery with Dr. Gudian about 6mnths ago. 2wks after the surgery the symptoms returned. When I told him about it he said it was normal & not to worry. After another 2wks the symptoms begain to get worse & again he said that it was normal, but scheduled an appointment & prescribed me some pain meds which did little help. After about another week I again told him that the symptoms went getting any better. He then tells me that the surgery didn't take & there was nothing else he could do... Basically shrugged his shoulders at me & said he was sorry. I would NEVER suggest this Doctor to anyone & tell them to so more research before accepting him as theirs. Worst doctor I have ever been to & felt like I was more a problem to him then someone I looked to for health advice.

cares only about money show details cares only about money
Aug 11th, 2012

Was seen by dr gundian at the hospital. When discharged was told the firm didn't accept medicaid and to come back when I had insurance. I gt medicare a short time later but chose another doctor who cares more about humans than where tbe money is coming from."

Nov 18th, 2011

Julio is probably the greatest doctor I have ever visited. Hilarious and professional. I wish I needed to get the procedure again so I can have him preform the procedure again. I will be telling everyone about his greatness.

Richard Barcott show details Richard Barcott
Sep 17th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Gundian. He helped me with my prostate cancer treatment and I am now well because of his excellent treatment. I certainly understand why he is rated as "One of the Best Doctors" according to the "Orlando-The City's Magazine".