A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Hajdenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajdenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajdenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajdenberg graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hajdenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio J Hajdenberg FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julio J. Hajdenberg practice?
- Dr. Julio Hajdenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg practices Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.