A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Hajdenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajdenberg graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajdenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Jose Hajdenberg MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julio J. Hajdenberg practice?
- Dr. Julio Hajdenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.