A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Hajdenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajdenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajdenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajdenberg graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hajdenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio J Hajdenberg FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julio J. Hajdenberg practice?
- Dr. Julio Hajdenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg practices Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.