A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Jorge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Jorge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Jorge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio M Jorge MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio M. Jorge practice?
- Dr. Julio Jorge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Jorge practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.