2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 16th, 2015

As an ex-employee of Dr. Jorge, I agree with all the negative patient comments. He's an inconsiderate, disrespectful, condescending, saddest! I don't even know how this guy is still in practice! He's in the wrong field! Money hungry and insecure; I feel for all his patients. As for any prospective patients, word of advice: DON' T GO TO THIS DOCTOR, YOU'RE NOT IN GOOD HANDS!!!!" Take it for me; I saw alot in that office, and the only good thing he did for me was to fire me after he thought he could get away with disrespecting me using foul language, and getting loud. How dare he? Thought he was gonna intimidate me?- yeah, ok!!!! Even though I knew I'd probably lose my job, I had to put him in his place. Horrible, horrible, doctor!!!!

Worst doctor in miami show details Worst doctor in miami
by Adiya sharief on Feb 26th, 2014

My grandmother is a long time patient of dr Jorge's. He has surrounded himself with incompetent staff members. She went to the office to be seen by dr Jorge and was denied although she was in terrible pain.

"PILLER" show details "PILLER"
by Leo W. Baumer. Hopefully he will sue me. I might save some lives. on Nov 7th, 2013

If you are anywhere near this D?. Flee. He will pill you to death for a few bucks more. He prescribed cholesterol pills to me for several years and when I complained about my legs getting very bad he gave me even stronger pills, knowing that all cholesterol pills contain STATINS that will destroy your muscles. I can not walk more than a few hundred yards. Insted of enjoing a few more years traveling, I have to rent mobility scooters in places like Disney. Ask your computer about . STATIN DISASTER. He also OKd the removel of one of my Kidneys by another D?. which was not nesessary. When he realised I was on to him, he openly hated me. Overal rating for this Dr is below 0.

professional......not at all !!!! show details professional......not at all !!!!
Oct 18th, 2012

NOT RECCOMENDED !!!!!!!!

Jun 12th, 2012

staff stinks , no call backs , patients are just a number...