A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Garcia is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio M Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julio M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Julio Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Oncologists, and Miami Hematologists.