A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Garcia is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio M Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julio M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Julio Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Oncologists, and Miami Hematologists.