A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Sosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Sosa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sosa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Miguel Sosa MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julio M. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Julio Sosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julio Sosa practices Plastic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.