A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Marcolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Marcolini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Marcolini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcolini graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Marcolini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio A Marcolini MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julio A. Marcolini practice?
- Dr. Julio Marcolini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Marcolini practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Infectious Disease Doctors.