A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Marenco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenco graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Marenco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Enrique Marenco MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Marenco practice?
- Dr. Julio Marenco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Marenco practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.