A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Naar, Board Certified Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naar, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Naar graduated from Pontificia University Javeriana, Fac De Med.
Dr. Naar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naar MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Naar practice?
- Dr. David Naar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naar practices Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons and Westlake Radiologists.