A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Naar, Board Certified Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Naar graduated from Pontificia University Javeriana, Fac De Med.
Dr. Naar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naar MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Naar practice?
- Dr. David Naar has 17 office locations.
Dr. David Naar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.