Learn more about Dr. David Naar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Naar, Board Certified Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naar, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Naar graduated from Pontificia University Javeriana, Fac De Med.
Dr. Naar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naar MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Naar practice?
- Dr. David Naar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naar practices Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons and Westlake Radiologists.