A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Narvaez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Narvaez, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Narvaez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvaez graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Narvaez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Narvaez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julio Narvaez practice?
- Dr. Julio Narvaez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Julio Narvaez practices Ophthalmology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Beaumont, CA.
See Loma Linda Ophthalmologists.