A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Novoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Novoa, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novoa graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Novoa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Novoa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Novoa practice?
- Dr. Julio Novoa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Novoa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.