Julio C Novoa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 9th, 2016
Amazing
The best doctor I have been to. He delivered my kids and did my plastic surgery and I must say they are beautiful. I want to thank Drnovoa and all of his staff from the nurses to the guy in the front they are so nice and helpful since day one l. If you want to be treated with care and attention this is your place. Thanks

July 19th, 2016
BIG IMPROVEMENT!!!
I have to say Dr. Novoa's office and staff has changed for the better. I went to see Dr. Novoa 2 years ago for my annual exam, his front office staff was rude and his medical assistants were down right lazy! I had billing issues, due to their biller or whoever it was taking my insurance information incorrectly. I was told I needed to speak to the office manager, so I went into the office to fix this matter. I spoke you some old lady by the name of Janet or Janelle, can't quite remember now. Anyways, she was so rude and just down right abnoxious! She said it was my fault and I would have to pay my bill in full close to $800. She also made it a point to tell me that she was Dr. Novoa's ex wife and that I had no way around paying this bill. Very unprofessional! I was seeing another Dr. After all this happened, but was not satisfied. I went back to see Dr. Novoa after 2 years and I would have to say my visit my say heartwarming and welcomed. To my relief Dr. Novoa's ex wife doesn't work with him anymore. Front office staff and biller were friendly and very helpful. Vanessa who helped me make sure my visit would get billed properly this time was such a sweetheart. The medical assistant in the back who I know is the doctors fiancée was the biggest sweetheart there, she is not only beautiful on the inside, but on the outside. She reassured me my appointment would go smoothly and made me feel so comfortable. I am now thinking about going back to get some cosmetic work done! Thank you to Dr. Novoa and his wonderful staff for making my visit so welcoming. ❤

February 2nd, 2016
I love Dr. Novoa, he delivered my first baby as a teen mother in 2013, and he made it such an easy and enjoyful experience... I had a horrible painful eczema eruption all over my body and he made sure to find out what he could prescribe me to make the flare up go away. I also had extreme vaginal swelling from my first baby being too heavy and he made sure to deliver me as soon as he felt I was ready to deliver, my delivery was quick 8hr labor and pushed out in 3mins. I also had vaginal tearing and Dr Novoa did such a great job with my stitches! Now I am waiting to be seen by him again for my second pregnancy at 20, after being in Atlanta and being seen by another doctor and having a HORRIBLE service with the Doctor there, nobody compares to Dr Novoa's service, I had to come back to El Paso just to be seen by him!! Now I'm 8months pregnant which is considered high risk because my last Doctor did not do any of my prenatal test, but I trust him to provide me and my family with the same great service! Thank you Dr Novoa!!

January 28th, 2016
Blessing in my life !!
La mejor experiencia en mi 2ndo bebe, el mejor trato y cuidado de parte del doctor. Y me salvo la vida despues de una hemorragia, pasar 8 horas perdiendo sangre sin que El Doctor en turno del hospital hiciera nada. Solo llego El Doctor Novoa me atendio y para la siguiente hora yo estaba estable. Estoy muy agradecida con El Doctor. J.C Novoa.

October 26th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
You all are ridiculous. Every time I've gone in to see Dr. Novoa I have had nothing but professionalism from his staff and Dr. Novoa himself. I had the pleasure of meeting his girlfriend, who yes works for him, but is the sweetest girl, very caring and very professional. She was on top of all my needs and surgery. I think it's wonderful when a couple can work together and build a business successfully. I have been there where he has walked in 30-45 min late, but he's and on/gyn and delivering babies is so unpredictable at times. You all need to stop hating his beautiful girlfriend and wonderful Doctor get a life. I will continue to see Dr. Novoa and his wonderful staff. I have had all my babies delivered by him. I will continue to refer all my friends and family to him! I will put my real name since you all are too scared to reveal who you really are!

October 26th, 2015
OMG Dr novoa You have HATERS
He is such a good doctor he has been my doctor for my last 2 pregnancy and I love him his service his office and staff. So if you really want a review GO VISIT DR NOVOA not LIKE ALL THESE HATERS THAT REFUSE TO USE THEIR NAME WOW HOW MATUTE GROW UP PLEASE.

October 14th, 2015
Just Amazing
I had an appointment whit Doctor Novoa last Thursday. The front desk was so nice the girl up front she always has a smile on her face, the nurses are wonderful, and the doctor very kind and he really knows what he is doing. I find it amazing that there are still clinics like this. clean with a small staff but everyone looking very sharp and they really look like they enjoy doing what they do. FOR THAT REASON I WILL CONTINUE GOING TO VISIT HIM FOR MY PREGNANCY. Just loved the office and all the staff.

October 14th, 2015
BEST OB/GYN IN TOWN
Best OB/GYN in town. Really recommend him..

May 13th, 2015
Been a patient for 10 years Dr. Novoa delivered both my babies and wouldn't go with anyone else.

A real people's person!
Dr. Julio Novoa is a dedicated, knowledgeable physician, a leader in his field! A true professional, while maintaining a very down to earth attitude, and open door policy with his patients! If you're looking for a stuffed shirt, with a god complex and stoic attitude, he's not the doctor for you. If you want a true professional with a relatable personality who truly cares about his patients, and is highly skilled, he's the right choice! Thank you Dr. Novoa, you earn an A+ for patient relations, skill, and professionalism!

AWESOME Dr.
You have delivered both my babies and i just have to say I Love you with my heart!!!!! Awesome Dr. Always being there...Love the fact that you are you!!!! Having one Great Dr. And specially a Dr that has the moves that you have!!!Priceless!!!!! Couldn't have ask for a better Dr. Keep up the great work with all that you Do!!!! That if i have another baby you will ne my #1!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME Dr.