Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Olivieri
Dr. Julio Olivieri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olivieri is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus and Mesquite Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Olivieri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julio Olivieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Steven Shilling
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.10 mi29
Dr. Anuradha Tavarekere
Dallas, TX 1.09 mi25
Dr. Waseem Jaffrani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mesquite, TX 2.22 mi21