Dr. Julio Pabon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 32 reviews

June 30th, 2016
We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! We feel blessed to have found Dr. Pabon and wanted to spread the words so more people can benefit from his practice, just like we have. There are many small "touches" that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but we would like to mention three things that we feel are crucial to our success: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the technology he employs. His success rate speaks volume. Their pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%. 2) Gentle hand. I commented to Dr Pabon that it never hurt when he does an exam or even the IVF procedures, while I feel more of a routine exam from some other doctors. Dr Pabon's response is something I will remember: some doctors forget that what they do everyday is not what a patient is used to. Dr Pabon does not forget that. 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff. Everyone knows you by the name. You don't have to repeat things. And you don't have to worry about getting a procedure from a doctor you have not met or who only has a few minutes to review your chart before the procedure. We truly believe that Dr Pabon is the very best Infertility Doctor, with a highly efficient team that makes wonderful things happen.

January 28th, 2016
Very caring, trustworthy and talented physician. Would recommend to anyone seeking expert care for infertility in a comforting and personal environment. The staff is kind and experienced. My husband and I love Dr. Pabon and are so grateful for our little miracle.

January 11th, 2016
Love Love Love Dr Pabon and his whole staff! I am older and after seeing other doctors who strongly pushed donor eggs, Dr Pabon helped us start the family we have dreamed about.

October 9th, 2015
Best IVF doctor anywhere and I have healthy twin girls to prove it! Honest, kind, patient and caring as well as an expert in his field.

July 11th, 2015
He's A Great Doctor!
Dr. Pabon is a great Doctor! I'm 35 weeks pregnant with a boy. I went through 1 course of IVF. Dr. Pabon and his staff are amazing I called almost every day to ask questions and not one time did they act like I was bothering them or getting on their nerves. I even called them after they released me to my own obgyn. I would highly recommend Dr. Pabon and his staff to help you get pregnant! We were very blessed to find him.

March 29th, 2015
Tubal Reversal Success!
I really wanted to wait until I was completely done with Dr. Pabon and his office before make a review so I could make the most complete, accurate, and informative one. I came to see Dr. Pabon after my husband and I decided we wanted my tubal ligation reversed from 7 years prior. There are many other options in the Tampa area for tubal reversal/IVF but after reading his credentials, his website, and talking to his staff I knew he was the doctor that was going to make our dream come true: to have another squishy adorable little baby. The confidence his staff and even Dr. Pabon had himself was unwavering. All of his nurses, especially Christine, were completely excellent. I am a person that talks a lot and has lots of questions and never once did they seem annoyed. I had no questions, and more importantly no doubts, before going into surgery. I just knew everything was going to be okay. And it was! Dr. Pabon did such a great job with surgery, he followed up with me personally multiple times in my surgery. Throughout the entire thing Dr. Pabon made me feel like a person, not a patient. He talked to me and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person and was so respectful! The surgery was definitely a success because after only 4 cycles of trying, I am 6 weeks pregnant! I encourage everyone if they live out of town, or even out of state, to choose Dr. Pabon. You won't have any regrets - I know I didn't :)

March 11th, 2015
amazing
Absolutely amazing aside from sore throat no pain I love Dr pabon!!!! And staff was so attentive.

December 13th, 2014
Dr Pabon was able to help us the first time. But when we went for the second time he failed for the success. We thru 20k right in the garbage becouse he said that he didn't know that my bady was going to react different and gave me a lower dose. So I am not very happy with him.

November 6th, 2014
WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!
Thanks to Dr. Pabon and his staff, my dreams has finally came true! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year and he finally made it possible. He is the best I've met so far in this long journey. The staff are so professional, the office is beyond satisfactory, and the overall outcome takes the winning trophy. I highly recommend Dr. Pabon to anyone who wants to conceive.

September 25th, 2014
satisfied patient
Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics in Sarasota, FL got me pregnant! Our very unromantic story began when we first met one year ago and ended when I was the ripe old age of 45+ years! My quest began when, after many married years of never particularly caring if we had children or not, my husband and I decided it was now or never. We were fortunate to have heard about Dr. Pabon from a local Ob/Gyn. Knowing that time was not on my side, the staff got me in for a consult the next week. It was obvious from the moment we walked in the door, the entire staff at FC & AG of Florida knew we were individuals dealing with a very emotional situation. Dr. Pabon sat my husband and I down and clearly, concisely, and conscientiously explained all our options. Having never been involved in the baby making business, we were a bit overwhelmed with all the levels of "help" available to make a baby. Although it would seem obvious that a woman in her mid 40's with age-related infertility would need the more aggressive techniques in order to have any chance of success, Dr. Pabon understood I needed to go my own route at my own pace. He is so empathetic, he knew despite the statistics, it was going to take me time before I could accept the reality that my own eggs were practically hard-boiled! Dr. Pabon was not interested in forcing my husband and I down a certain path just because it would be quicker and easier for him to not have to deal with an unsuccessful and unhappy patient. He understood we would have to try what we needed to try before ultimately using donor eggs. Although Dr. Pabon appeared very advanced and thorough, I- being a bit of a skeptical northeastern snob (unjustly so)- researched what other clinics in Boston, N.Y.C. and Washington were offering. Guess what? Dr. Pabon was as cutting edge- if not beyond- as those other clinics' knowledge base and techniques! Furthermore, unlike those other big city clinics, there were no bimonthly seminars offered for the masses, no regimented protocols certain age groups must follow, and no being forced to transfer at least 2 embryos to guarantee better outcomes for the clinic. Dr. Pabon's goal is to help every individual- even a tough case like me who has a very thin lining- achieve her goal of having a baby. He welcomes the challenge and makes you feel you are the top priority. The entire office staff: Ashley, Christine, Diane and Ramona- who have clearly been together for years- knows every patient's name (and I'm sure there were days they'd have liked to have forgotten mine!) and shares in every patient's highs and lows. I believe Dr. Pabon and his staff are almost as devastated as his patients are when procedures don't yield the desired outcome. I received "good luck tomorrow" phone calls; cell phone calls from Dr. Pabon; help with last minute paperwork; and indulgence with every superstitious ritual I asked the office to do in order to bring me luck. I pinch myself everyday that such a sincere, warm and top-notch clinic is literally in my backyard! Dr. Pabon's office should have an inscription similar to the Statue of Liberty's: "...give us your old eggs, your thin linings, your atherosclerotic uteruses, your damaged fallopian tubes..." If you're looking for a place to be treated as an individual- and not just a statistic, go nowhere else but Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics.

July 23rd, 2014
Dr Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics in Sarasota, FL got me pregnant!
Dr Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics in Sarasota, FL got me pregnant! Our very unromantic story began when we first met one year ago and ended when I was the ripe old age of 45+ years! My quest began when, after many married years of never particularly caring if we had children or not, my husband and I decided it was now or never. We were fortunate to have heard about Dr. Pabon from a local Ob/Gyn. Knowing that time was not on my side, the staff got me in for a consult the next week. It was obvious from the moment we walked in the door, the entire staff at FC & AG of Florida knew we were individuals dealing with a very emotional situation. Dr. Pabon sat my husband and I down and clearly, concisely, and conscientiously explained all our options. Having never been involved in the baby making business, we were a bit overwhelmed with all the levels of "help" available to make a baby. Although it would seem obvious that a woman in her mid 40's with "age-related" infertility would need the more aggressive techniques in order to have any chance of success, Dr. Pabon understood I needed to go my own route at my own pace. He is so empathetic, he knew despite the statistics, it was going to take me time before I could accept the reality that my own eggs were practically hard-boiled! Dr. Pabon was not interested in forcing my husband and I down a certain path just because it would be quicker and easier for him to not have to deal with an unsuccessful and unhappy patient. He understood we would have to try what we needed to try before ultimately using donor eggs. Although Dr. Pabon appeared very advanced and thorough, I- being a bit of a skeptical northeastern snob (unjustly so)- researched what other clinics in Boston, N.Y.C. and Washington were offering. Guess what? Dr. Pabon was as cutting edge- if not beyond- as those other clinics' knowledge base and techniques! Furthermore, unlike those other "big city"clinics, there were no bimonthly seminars offered for the masses, no regimented protocols certain age groups must follow, no being forced to transfer at least 2 embryos to guarantee better outcomes for the clinic. Dr. Pabon's goal is to help every individual- even a tough case like me who has a very thin lining- achieve her goal of having a baby. He welcomes the challenge and makes you feel you are the top priority. The entire office staff: Ashley, Christine, Diane and Ramona- who have clearly been together for years-knows every patient's name (and I'm sure there were days they'd have liked to have forgotten mine!) and shares in every patient's highs and lows. I believe Dr. Pabon and his staff are almost as devastated as his patients are when procedures don't yield the desired outcome. I received "good luck tomorrow" phone calls; cell phone calls from Dr. Pabon; help with last minute paperwork; and indulgence with every superstitious ritual I asked the office to do in order to bring me luck. I pinch myself everyday that such a sincere, warm and top-notch clinic is literally in my backyard! Dr. Pabon's office should have an inscription similar to the Statue of Liberty's: "give us your old eggs, your thin linings, your atherosclerotic uteruses, your damaged fallopian tubes..." If you're looking for a place to be treated as an individual- and not just a statistic, go no where else but Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics.

April 9th, 2014
Excellent practice
My overseas friends decided to come to the US for their IVF treatment. They have been through five IVF's in their own country but all failed. After traveling in the US for 2 weeks and meeting about half a dozen clinics, they chose Dr. Pabon in the end. They liked the fact that Dr. Pabon knows the latest technologies, and his office staff genuinely cares about them. My experience working with this office has also been most pleasant. It's easy to reach everyone when I have a question, and they are patient in explaining things to me. My friends have 6 embryos frozen from just one retrieval, and they will do the first embryo transfer through a surrogate carrier this week!