Dr. Julio Paez MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Clermont, FL

no change

April 28th, 2017
Rude
I only went once but will not be back. He never even looked at my records that were sent over. Accused me of lying and then when he looked at the records and saw he was wrong, he never even apologized!!! I thought him full of himself. I am not a drug seeking woman, I live with chronic pain and have for many years. I would never recommend him to anyone.

January 18th, 2017
Pain due to car accidents.
Very professional and caring. Good Dr. Beautiful experiences...

August 9th, 2016
Good doctor
I have been a patient with him for over 7 years. Yes he is very cautious about 'drug' seekers, but in this day and age he needs to be. He is a very good doctor and had always treated me with fairness and compassion. However if you are just seeking drugs he will cut you off at the knees.

January 1st, 2014
Dr. Paez has been nothing but professional throughout the years he has been my doctor. He has effectively treated my chronic pain from an intestinal transplant and damage sustained from Multiple Myeloma. I have two family members who are also patients of his and both are very satisfied with the pain relief he has provided them. My mother suffered neuropathy in he lower extremities for years and few doctor could treat her pain, except with many drugs. Dr. Paez installed an electrical device which disrupts the nerves and she was able to stop all other drugs and their bad side effects. She is pain free for the first time in years. I would recommend Dr. Paez to anyone.

March 19th, 2013
Great Doc!
Dr. Paez is a great Doctor. I would recommend him very highly. Very professional and very personable.

July 16th, 2009
bad doctor
I do not recommend this doctor at all. His bedside manner is very cold. He thinks that he is great because he is the doctor and you are beneath him. He talks to oyu in a way that makes you very uncomfortable. God forbid you should make a misake he's not willing to listen and understand. He'd rather deny you further care.