Dr. Julio Pita Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Pita Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julio Pita Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL

February 2nd, 2017

they don't answer the phone

January 27th, 2016

Not good

Very disappointed patient here. When I first called to make the appointment as a new patient I had to wait 4 months, spent almost 5 hours during consultation and lab work done at the office the day of the appointment and the worst is the STAFF, very unprofessional with wrong attitude. Amazing how they talked and game me my lab results over the phone. I thought this was a nice professional office but I was wrong, the fact that this place is located in Coral Gables and the office looks decent and clean the staff is nasty so keep that in mind and be careful.

December 2nd, 2015

Doctor Pita is the greatest. He's been our doctor for many years. His bedside manner is fantastic. He is caring, smart and kind hearted. A+

November 20th, 2015

We love Doctor Pita. He has been the family doctor for over twenty years. Dr. Pita is very caring, smart, friendly, and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him! His staff, Lily and Marcy, are the best, too.

November 16th, 2015

Doctor Pita is a great doctor. He treats all of his patients with respect and makes you feel at ease the minute you walk into his office. I highly recommend Doctor Pita. We are very lucky to have him as our physician.

September 28th, 2015

Rude Staff

I just called for a new appointment and the lady was very rude and tells me with an attitude that there is nothing available for 4 months.

May 21st, 2014

Frustrated patient

I have known Dr. Pita for many years and I always have waited over 3 hours to be seen. Dr. Pita may be an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable person, however he doesn't seem to be focused regarding the details of my case nor he pays attention when I talk to him. He pays more attention to the recorder translator than to what I have to say because it appears that he wants to finish asap and go to another patient. On a couple of instances he gave me the wrong instructions on medications and I had to keep correcting him.... I feel that he sees me as a walking dollar bill. He books to many patients, hence the extremely long waits for 3 minute consultation. Sorry Dr. Pita, but you should stop an think about the above (perhaps while you sit in your penthouse office gazing at the very nice view...)

January 31st, 2014

Unprofessional staff

Dr. Pita is an excellent doctor. However, a few members of his staff are very unprofessional. The waiting time, is not only ridiculous but not worth it at all. There is always a choice. The time to deliver the results is rediculous as well. The patient basically, has to call constantly to get an update. The healthcare system at this time, has many options, and its the doctor's offfice resposibility to get the treatment and time the patient deserve, specially for the amount of money, patients are paying in insurance, deductibles and co payments.

October 29th, 2013

The time waiting is ridiculous

October 24th, 2013

patient

he is a great doctor

April 17th, 2013

Dr. Pita Cares For Cash/ Forgot Courtesty or Plain Kindness

I went to Dr. Pita ( Dr. Title I will use loosely) and I paid up front cash for my consultation to see him regarding my illness. Not longer than two minutes had gone by Pita had informed me that he had a meeting to go to and that he had to cut my consultation short. Mind you, I am a working individual that has to take hours from work and nowadays employers are not very accomadating. Pita did not have the decency to at least offer me a refund or even apologize, he told me to reschedule. I found him to be arrogant and isolated from any empathy or understanding, there are traits and attributes besides a medical certificate of training that make a doctor more appealing and help the patient during his or her ordeal. Believe me, those qualities Pita does not possess.