A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rimarachin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rimarachin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rimarachin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimarachin graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Rimarachin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Anibal Rimarachin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julio A. Rimarachin practice?
- Dr. Julio Rimarachin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Julio Rimarachin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Newburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.